Heeeey. (This makes me laugh, it sounds so trippy.)
Anyways, it's been a good day just lazing around. Sad that this lovely week is drawing to a close and I'll have to go back to my little monsters for another two weeks.
Here's a random 50 questions quiz I got from fuckyeahsurveys.tumblr.com because I've nothing better to do.
1. How many pets do you own?
None at the moment :(
2. What's your least favorite season?
We don't have seasons here but if we did, it'd probably be winter for me.
3. Do you prefer to text or call?
Call, hands down. I am a terrible, terrible texter.
4. Morning or night?
Morning! Definitely a morning person. Up most mornings by 9am and in bed most nights by 11 or 12.
5. Do you like tacos?
Never had one :( Am I missing out?
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I think, introvert.
7. What's your favorite desert?
I have no idea if this is a spelling error hahaha. My favourite dessert is ice-cream (I like the common flavours like variations of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry) and sometimes hong kong desserts. If it's about my favourite desert... probably the Sahara since it's the only desert I've been to haha.
8. Do you enjoy walks?
Yes I do, if the air is good.
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook?
I log on sometimes just to read interesting articles but I don't really post anything.
10. Do you watch animated shows still?
Nope.
11. Can you roll your tongue?
Yesh.
12. What's your 'lucky' number?
23, I think.
13. Are you scared of anything?
Of course. I am a huge scaredy cat. Roller-coasters and horror movies are a big no-no. Yesterday I saw a baby cockroach in the kitchen and yelled for my mother.
14. Big mac or big whopper?
No idea. What's the difference?
15. Do you like to play board games?
Yes! But no one wants to play with me :(
16. Are you fond of romantic novels?
Here's the thing about romantic novels, I turn my nose up at them when I see them on shelves and I wouldn't voluntarily read one most of the time, but if I so happen to do pick one up, I can't put it back down.
17. Fruitloops or cocopops?
Never had either but I would probably say cocopops, since I hated fruit cereals as a kid.
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars?
EUUGH. How big is said spider?
19. Are you a heavy drinker?
Nah, I rarely drink, and I usually don't drink much when I do.
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating?
I don't know.
21. Are you superstitious?
Not really. I believe in God, but that's about it.
22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange?
Nope.
23. Do you like to read?
Yes! Nothing better than a good book.
24. Are you easily distressed?
Not really.
25. Do you believe in aliens?
Yeah. Probably not the freaky multiple-eyed, multiple-limbed things they draw up in movies, but I do believe there is life on planets outside of our solar system.
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to choose, who would it be?
My mom.
27. Dogs or cats?
Dogs! I love cats too, but, dogs.
28. Are you a grumpy person?
Not really. I tend to be more sad than grumpy.
29. What's something you hate?
Pop music.
30. Are you a worry wart?
Refer to Q24.
31. Do you like having your picture taken?
I'm okay with it.
32. Do you like cotton candy?
Not much.
33. Would you ever use a dating site?
Well, desperate times would call for desperate measures... haha. Jk, I don't think so.
34. Do you believe in ghosts?
This topic makes me nervous but yeah I guess I do.
35. Rap or pop?
Rock and punk.
36. What's the weirdest flavor of ice-cream you've tried?
Coconut, I think. But it was very good.
37. Do you like math?
Yes.
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others' misfortune?
Depends. If people trip on flat ground or their voices crack, I tend to laugh. If they did something to deserve the bad luck, I laugh. If not, then I don't.
39. Love or lust?
Love. How long can lust last? (Hey it rhymes, sorta.)
40. Do you remember lyrics easily?
Yeah.
41. What was/is your favorite school subject?
English. It was the only thing I was good at and you never had to study much for it.
42. Do you like tattoos?
Yes. But not just any meaningless tattoo, like I don't think it's nice to get a sleeve just for the sake of it. I love Frank Iero's tattoos.
43. Are you the type of person to lie?
Bad question. Of course, who would lie if they could help it?
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast?
Nope, but only because we don't have good porridge around here and I'm too lazy to try to cook my own.
45. What music are you listening to right now?
The Sound of Madness, full album by Shinedown. It's very good.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Nope.
47. Do you like Lady Gaga?
Not a fan of her music but she seems a decent person for a pop star.
48. What about Nicki Minaj?
Let's not go there.
49. Do you like rainy days?
Only if I'm staying home for that day.
50. Last question, do you like pie?
I guess so?
Yay finally done.
No comments:
Post a Comment