Guten morgen.
Took leave today and am now resting at home because my throat is killing me. Darned haze. And darned little monsters, always running about and making me yell. I don't recall being that wild as a child!
And the cough syrup bottle says "May cause drowsiness." Which really sucks because how am I supposed to get anything done if I'm partially in La-la Land the whole day? :(
Alright, done whining.
My band got into semi-finals! Surprise surprise. Not quite sure what happened, at first they said one of the other bands didn't fufill a requirement so they asked us if we wanted to take their place. Then they said they were extending the list of bands. So idk. But anyway, we're in, we're in!
Going to practice later. But won't be able to sing backup thanks to my throat :(
Gonna play Neopets now ahaha bye
No comments:
Post a Comment