Friday, April 25, 2014

Deadbeat six feet dead underground

TGIF!!! End to another tiring (but sort of fun) week. Can't wait to sleep in on the weekend.

Met up with the band yesterday night again. Shijia tagged along too!

Me: "Guys can my friend come along?"
Drummer: "Pretty or not?"

Hahahaha

Was in the studio playing and thinking, wow if this is happiness, then it's pretty darn simple, ainnit.

But anyway, I lost my favourite pick while playing at home the other day. It was 1.5mm which is really thick and it's great for me because I tend to strike the strings pretty hard (three years of being a punk/hard rock lover has shaped my playing) and the pick noise doesn't bother me.

Went to the music school downstairs and the guy there said their thickest pick was 0.5mm ohmygad.

In other news, I found out uni officially starts in August. Which means three more months of holiday. It's crazy! Which means by the time school starts, I'd have spent nine months just lazing around.

Tried to search on stuff about how the uni system works because I'm completely clueless about it and I found this PDF document online about modular credits and the lengthy formula for calculating your cummulative average point and whatnot omg so confusing.

Anyway, blog quiz again.


1. What's your favourite colour?
Black, green, white, brown, blue.

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Essaouira, Morocco. I would sit by the ocean every day and watch the seagulls and smell the ocean air and eat fresh fish.
Haha nah. Probably a city somewhere in Europe? I don't know.

3. Who do you love, and why?
My mom and dad and my best friends. Just because.

4. Are you a secretive person? Or are you more of an 'open book'?
Not sure, maybe open book.

5. Do you like to party?
No haha. Parties with a few close friends are cool but not the big, noisy kind of parties. Def not a party person.

6. What grade are you in?
By american standards, I've just graduated from high school. Getting old :(

7. What's your favourite school subject?
English

8. Sexual orientation?
Straight.

9. Single/Taken/Confused/Crushing?
Single. (resists urge to type "and ready to mingle")

10. Got any pets?
Noooo :( I want a doggie. Preferably a labrador or a puppy king shepherd or a golden.

11. What's your favourite animal?
Reptiles and dogs and cats, though cats sometimes scare me a little.

12. Do you prefer having guy friends? Or girl friends? Why?
Both. Can't do without either.

13. Had a bad/rough past?
Nope, thank God.

14. What are you looking forward to the most in your future?
Getting to travel and play more music!

15. What's your dream job?
A fun job. Or a job where I feel I get to make a difference.

16. Got any goals/dreams? What are they?
To be a better person every day, and for myself and the people I love to be happy and healthy.

17. Judgemental?
Sometimes, ya.

18. Dramatic?
Most definitely.

19. Loving?
I guess?

20. Caring?
Not really HAHA.

21. What's something you look most for in a girl/guy?
Confidence. But not over-confidence.

22. What kind of a car do you have/want?
Idk.

23. Beach or pool?
Beach.

24. Mall or park?
Depends on the weather.

25. What does your Tumblr URL mean?
It's exactly what it means.



Oh yeah, Hasee Bounce was the featured game today. So double the Neopoints, helyer.
Plus I learned a couple of new cheat codes yesterday ;)

No comments: