Tuesday, April 8, 2014

This is the place where all the junkies go

1. 
Got my bass amp... It's... AWESOME.

When I turn up the bass I feel like Chris Wolstenholme and like I can do anything and play Hysteria except I don't know the notes hahahaha and when I play I can actually feel the bass and it's greaaaat.

And when I turn up the treble I feel like Tom Delonge and like I can have fun and dance to the higher-frequency notes that for some reason I've always associated with pop punk.

I got up this morning and the first thing I did was look at my new amp and after I was done washing up I just went and plugged it in and had some fun with Rise Against.

2.
Jobless.

Being jobless is amazing and bad all at the same time, because on one hand I get to do whatever I like and go wherever I like. No responsibilities, no deadlines to meet, no timings, no worries. But on the other hand, I feel too free :( And it's only been 4 days. Feels like I'm back to square one, hunting for a job and willing to take whatever comes my way, at the cost of future regrets... -shudders at the memory of working at NTUC-

So, anyone has a job to offer me??

3.
Today was fun, Wums came over and we watched my Big Bang DVD that Lynchua gave me for my 14th birthday. Hard to think that was almost 5 years ago! :(

Then I tried to teach her some guitar... FOC lesson ok because she's showing mild interest in learning and asked me to teach her. We made some progress, she sort of got the C chord. Good job today Wums, I know you're reading this, I'm proud of you.

Then we walked to Tampines through the park connector for dinner. I never knew it was such a walkable distance! Definitely gonna walk there from now on if I ever need something from there. Save my $1.60 :))

4.
Tomorrow I'm gonna go out and get me some air... (like there isn't any around here ahaha)

It's nice knowing I could go anywhere. I could go to a cafe if I wanted, or City Hall, or Parkway Parade, or the airport, or just walk to Tampines. Yayzza.



Anyway, quizzzz again.

1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Never kissed anyone.

2. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
A box of Forest Berries-flavoured Extra mints.

3. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I don't remember my last dream.

4. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope.

5. What are you craving right now?
Sushi or a salad. I'm hungry :(

6. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Yummy.

7. What does your last text say?
"Have you watched barking water?"

8. Do you bite into your ice-cream or just lick it?
Lick. I think I have sensitive teeth.

9. Do you like your hair?
Yes, though I've never done anything with it.

10. Do you like yourself?
That's kind of a deep question. I do, most of the time.

11. Have you ever met a celebrity?
No :( I had a chance to meet Mayday Parade and I was initially really stoked to, but then their concert put me off cause it was a little lackluster so I didn't go in the end.

12. Do you like cottage cheese?
Never tried it. But I like most cheeses.

13. What are you listening to right now?
Play Crack The Sky by Brand New.

14. How many countries have you visited?
No idea. Favourite countries were Australia, Taiwan, South Korea and Morocco though. I really want to travel a lot more when I'm older.

15. Are your parents strict?
Sometimes, but I'm fine with it cause I believe they know what's best for me.

16. Would you go sky diving?
I have no idea hahaha

17. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Not really.

18. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
Not schooling now, but in upper sec it was Zhenying (whom I haven't seen in forever) and in JC we didn't have fixed seats.

19. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
No. We don't have Hot Topic in Singapore but I'm glad because otherwise there would be a lot of posers.

20. Have you ever slapped someone?
Nope.

21. Are you sarcastic?
Oh no, not at all.

22. Do you have any tattoos?
No. Wums says I 'shouldn't get any' and that I should just 'try to stick to this look', whatever 'this look' means.

23. Where was your default picture taken at?
What's a default picture?

24. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Nope.

25. Have you made a prank phone call?
HAHAH yes. Prank calls, if performed sucessfully, are very fun.


Alright good night!

No comments: