Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Throw away your television

Yesterday night's jamming was really good. We sounded good and we had fun. Thing about big bands is even though it's hard to meet up, the conversation never runs dry and you feel more like a unit instead of individuals with separate roles.

I can't say how glad I am to have gotten to know them and be a part of them. The talented twins, the drummer who gives the best critique, the guitarist who's hands-down the most knowledgeable musician I've ever met, the great keyboardist who laughs at my jokes when no one else does.

Yesterday we played Basket Case and my song. Drummer kept saying "I really like your song" omg ego boost 20% hahahaha

Nothing much else to blog about.

Should I stop work end of May or end of June or in between? I can't decide gahhh

On one hand it's easy money and I will probably die of boredom since I was already rotting away when I had a one week break, but waking up at 5.30am every day is so :(((

No comments: