Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm the rainbow in your jail cell

Nihao.

1. 
Today was fun, Lianne and I were supposed to job-hunt at the airport but it wasn't very productive hahaha then we lepaked at CBTL. Spent yesterday with her as well, because she had the SMU interview too but at an earlier timing, so we met for dinner which was at Nando's, then had dessert at Ji De Chi (Literally 'Remember to eat', and I would type it in chinese but I didn't dl the chinese keyboard on my laptop, oh no, I am a disappointment to my people).

It was all fun and we laughed at weird things (like she silently made fun of a sleeping guy on the train, poorthing, and I laughed till my non-existent abs hurt). Thank you Lianne, I love you many many. #bffs

AND we love you too Tania, don't worry!!! -insert emojis here-

2.
I am going to buy my new bass amp tomorrow and I am so so so stoked for it!!!

3.
On a completely random note, I think my writing skills have gotten from bad to worse. I used to be able to write really fast. (One time in Econs, I managed to vomit 14 pages of writing in 2h 15min. Best part? Our teacher didn't mark it.)

But I find that I'm writing so slowly now :( Which makes me think of uni. I think I'm the only one not excited for it at all. I mean, what's there to be excited about haha

4.
And yes, my last day of work was yesterday! I always thought it'd be kind of weird to work with my mom, especially with her desk coincidentally being right next to the teacher I was relieving for the past 7 weeks. But it turned out pretty great because she gave me lots of good advice and I honestly think I learnt a lot from the past 10 or 11 weeks. While it was stressful and I definitely wouldn't do it again, I don't regret doing it. Does that make sense? Haha.

Although I don't think I'll miss the little monsters, one thing I'll miss for sure is the really good pai gu mian (pork ribs noodle) from the coffee shop next to the school. The gravy is thick and just right, the meat is cooked till it just falls off the bone and the noodles are so savoury... yum yum I want some right now. Back then, I ate it almost every day in school hahaha.

Ok time to play some Neopets before I turn in.

Good night!

No comments: