The fever, the focus
The reasons that I had to believe you weren't too hard to sell
Die young and save yourself
The tickle, the taste of
They used to be the reasons I breathe but now it's choking me up
Die young and save yourself
I am terrible at goodbyes.
-
Met Lianne yesterday and we went to a nice place called Cups & Canvas. It's kind of out of the way but I guess that's good because it's always less crowded.
We shared pasta (Pesto Greeno and another one which was the creamy kind, I forgot the name) which was gooood and L got a sweet potato latte and I had a vanilla latte. So we sat there and read our books :) There was a veeeery cute baby at the table next to ours and Lianne went all starry-eyed HAHA (ok I did too)
Then, due to unforeseen circumstances, SJ had to come meet us HAHAHA. It was a leeeetle awkward, but still ok since both of them are more outgoing than me hahaha.
Then L went off to meet her boyfriend and SJ and I met with Dom, Linus and Jinx at bugis junction. Had SongFa for dinner then went to Timbre and met Div.
It was my virgin experience at Timbre, and it was pretty fun.
The live band Common People was really good, and our table was very noisy compared to the others. Bryan and WQ joined us later.
They asked for birthday boys and girls to go up, and the guys forced Jinx to go cause his birthday's next week. And he had to dance in the end and it was frigging funny.
But they thought his name was James so they kept calling us "James' table" hahaha.
I think we were the only table that made so much noise and stayed so long, so by the end they were like "James' table, how are you?" "James' table, any song requests?" "Thanks James' table, you've been here all the way from our first till our last set."
And we also texted a lot of nonsense to the song request number hahaha
Divided ourselves into 3 cabs and went home (It's so easy to get a cab at that hour omg one pulled up right as we hit the curb and all the cabs literally came one right after the other)
Reached home at 1.20am, dead tired. Haha.
Off to play neopets
No comments:
Post a Comment