In a slightly dreary mood.
1. What do you put on hotdogs?
Ketchup and mayo.
2. Do you say "anticlimatic" or "anticlimactic"?
Anticlimatic.
3. Do you check flyers before grocery shopping?
No haha do people do that?
4. Blue, black or some other colour pen ink?
Blue and maybe brown. I don't like black.
5. Do you use your parking brake?
I might if I drove.
6. Look to your left. How many framed pictures are on the wall?
None.
7. Do you know how to play chess?
Chinese chess, yeah. English, nope.
8. How often do you clean the interior of your car?
Don't have one.
9. Do you ever read the last few pages first?
Never!
10. Ever fallen in the shower?
Yeah :( It hurts more especially since the floor's hard and there's nothing to protect your bare bum.
11. On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to swear at other drivers?
I have no idea.
12. What's the worst thing you've ever called someone you care about?
Not a fan of name-calling. I think it was just 'bitch' or 'asshole'.
13. Do you have a Snuggie?
No but I want one.
14. Are you allergic to anything?
Nope, yay me
15. Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
I think we have the Chronicles of Narnia stowed away somewhere, and maybe Jesus Christ Superstar (love that movie).
16. How many times do you hit the snooze button before finally getting out of bed?
Haha usually once. Twice if I'm really tired. I think my record was four times.
17. Ever driven away in anger?
Enough with the driving questions.
18. What's your favourite freezie colour?
What is a freezie.
19. Are you a vegetarian?
Almost.
20. Do you have a garbage receptacle beside you? What's on top?
What?
21. Do you cross out your mistakes or erase/whiteout them?
Cross out, always. My mom never let me use correction tape or pen. I remember getting hell from my primary school chinese teacher for 'writing like a boy'.
22. Ever torn something up that you instantly knew was too important for such treatment?
Does plain paper count?
23. Do you think that things will get better?
I hope so.
24. Do you have an unpopular opinion? What is it?
People suck.
25. What's your favourite quote?
"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." Cheesy, but true.
No comments:
Post a Comment