Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hold me closer, tiny dancer

Being extremely hungry and extremely sleepy sucks.

Wolfing down a bowl of soggy cereal now. Laptop battery is depleting at an increasingly rapid rate as we speak (18% right now).

Tripped over a pail and nearly fell in the bathroom just now, and as I was putting my folded clothes in my cupboard, a drawer was dislodged from its place and a pile of clothes came tumbling out.

But nothing's gunna get me down from the top of the world because I finally got my NUS offer package in the mail. I am so so happy!!

If only we had those American mailboxes, so I could freak out and run around waving my brown package in the air, like how The Wonders freaked out when they first heard themselves on the radio (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmnIpAXpig. Liv Tyler is so gorgeous, ugh.), best freak out scene ever.

Met up with SJ yesterday for dinner, she called me when I was playing Neopets at home and asked if I was free and I got my bum down to Tamp in 15 minutes. I'm such a great friend HAHA. We had curry udon and walked around Tampines1 with a cup of Laoban each, just like old times :) Then we went to the library and borrowed some interesting reads.

Sat down to read at Costa Coffee today after work at City Hall, then met up with Lumster today for dinner at Orchard for sushi, green tea and a slice of earl grey cake (plus a latte for her and Royal pudding for me). I had fun :)

Yay to the upcoming long weekend! Three days to rest. I am so stoked.

No comments: