1.
Yesterday was goooood :) Met up with Shijia and we ate our usual ramen at Century. Glad our JC tradition of after-school ramen hasn't gotten old :) Then we watched Noah which was great, it was quite thought-provoking and I thought it tackled a few interesting issues. And please tell me I'm not the only one who thought the twin girls (SORRY spoiler) were meant to be wives for Noah's two younger sons since they didn't have brides. Hahaha.
Then we met Lumster at 313 and we hung around the town area and later had Eighteen Chefs' for dinner. We reminisced about old things and laughed about a lot of super random things on the train ride home and I think we looked high to the people around us. But it was so fun and funny hahahaha sigh I never would have survived JC without them.
2.
Weird, but follower count decreased by 3 today though I didn't unfollow anyone. If I seem to have unfollowed you, please tell me!
3.
Today was another day spent slacking away. Found a decent movie on cable, it was called Hours and I didn't know it was starring Paul Walker till I googled it, and I was like, oh it's him. Felt so sad.
Then I ate junk food all day and sat on the couch and watched Asian Food Channel. I guess it's weird that I don't cook (or rather, can't cook) but I really like watching cooking shows.
Oh then I watched the re-run of the last episode of Asia's Next Top Model. I am so glad that Sheena won!! While I've always liked Jodily, her over-confidence in the last episode was slightly off-putting. I mean, that look on her face after Katarina was booted off Top 3. Sheena really deserves it though.
4.
I landed a new job! Surprisingly it's back at my mom's school, but this time I'll be a receptionist at the General Office hahaha. Will probably have to run around doing errands as well. Hope it's not too taxing! The best part is the working hours though. I get let off the same time as the kids, which is 1pm.
5.
Band asked for originals and I plucked up the guts to show one of mine to them, and they liked it, I was so touched. We're even gonna try it out next sesh. I guess it sounds lame, but it really means a lot to me. Most girls feel really happy when people compliment their looks or their figures but I get happy when people say nice things about my playing or my writing.
And it makes me feel like writing again. I haven't written in years. Writing is so very exciting because there's all these things you can do and ways you can write and themes you can explore, and you've got the whole world to take on in front of you with just your pen and paper. Ahh, I feel inspired already. Haha.
6.
The hot chocolate drink, Swiss Miss is da bomb. It's literally like drinking melted chocolate. Many many love.


No comments:
Post a Comment