Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Don't forget me




Sickass song. So damn psychedelic.

Definitely my favourite RHCP song so far, aside from maybe By The Way.

I'm at City Hall now, just finished marking this pile of worksheets that took one and a half hours, and it was only one assignment! So glad it's all gonna be over tomorrow haha. Everyone was coming up and saying, "Wow, so tomorrow's your last day."

It's been a very trying six weeks teaching English, Math, Science and SS to this class, not mentioning carrying out basic form teacher duties. Had to mark and mark and chase students for their Edusave forms and occasionally yell at some of them. I have never had violent tendencies, but 15 hours a week with 34 pupils... well, you try and tell me.

By now. I can even take one look at their handwriting and tell you who wrote the assignment. I know who can't write their 'g's properly, who can't form proper sentences, who are the ones good at Math and who are the ones who stubbornly refuse to write their '4's and '5's the way I tell them to.

I swear in 10 years I'm going to Google the bums out of them and see what they've been up to. Gotta write their names down somewhere man...

Aneeways, got a couple more things to do before I'll go find dinner. Happy hump day to all! We're halfway through the week.

Oh, and yesterday was probably my first April Fools' not getting to prank anyone. I remember all the naughty things we did in secondary school ahaha. A couple of years, L and T stuffed wasabi in Colon biscuits and offered them to their friends (I might've had a small part in that). Then in sec4, the girls in my class wore our hair in two high ponytails and went round school like that for the rest of the day. Prolly got judged but it was fun, we all looked like cocker spaniels.

Ok bbye

No comments: