Monday, July 21, 2014

And if I could trade, I would




Somehow the picture looks filtered. Taken before I went out Saturday. 

My mom was more excited about it than I was and kept coming to me with her own 'face paint', since I only let her approach me with a brush once a year, during chinese new year. 

I wiped off her lipstick though, I felt a little bad about it haha ohwell

Anyways, did you know that there are natural black roses? They grow in a very small number during the summer in a small Turkish village called Halfeti, and were on the verge of extinction some time ago. They are able to grow there due to unique soil conditions and the pH levels of the groundwater. 

Was thinking about an old song I wrote and there was something about black roses in it so I googled them. 

Miss playing with my band!

No comments: