Hey ho
1. Been trying to eat more lately cause my BMI is 16.56 and the internet says I am 'at risk of developing problems such as nutritional deficiency and osteoporosis.'
Crap. (so punny lol-ol)
2. I really wish I were friends with Alex Gaskarth.
I know, I know. Everyone wishes they were friends with their favourite celebrities, right?
But really. I watch a lot of ATL interviews and he just seems so damn relatable, and the things he says sounds like the kind of weird things I'd say if I were asked the same questions, and I am just so sad that I will never meet him and get to talk to him.
3. Happened to think of some funny moments in JC and I kind of miss those times, though I definitely don't miss the other parts like studying and the stress and chemlab omg I hated chem lab more than anything.
I never know what to do during experiements and I'm clumsy so I spill and break stuff more than the average student, like one time I couldn't pour the potassium manganate properly into the burette, and KMnO4 is this really dark purple solution that is basically impossible to wash off once you've stained it on something.
I remember getting it on my hands and school skirt and the wooden stool I placed the beaker on, and our then-chemistry teacher in J1 came over with her stony face and very calmly poured it all in for me, without spilling a drop.
It was embarrassing. But funny.
4. Tomorrow is gunna be an exciting day cause bidding for modules starts tomorrow. Going over bright and early to Lianne's house (reaching there by 8.30 omg) to bid online together. Hope we both get the modules we want!
Also, there's only a week left of holidays before school starts. I am so so very sad that the holidays are coming to an end. The two years of JC felt like forever (ok they passed quicker than I expected actually, but during those days it felt like forever) and the eight months of holidays zoomed past like nothing.
Nuuuu
No comments:
Post a Comment