Listening to this and... the feels. Much warm. Very fuzzy.
Crazy how I still remember every word.
I love this album because it makes me feel like summer all the time isn't such a bad thing at all, and it just makes me so happy, and happy, and happy.
I walk a fine line between the right and the real
They watch me closely but talk is cheap here
Like a weightless currency your words don't mean shit to me
I'm always cashing in
Take me, show me, the corners of your empty room
The trouble we could get into
Just fake it for me
Disregard the footsteps and we'll never tell a soul
Tonight I'm finding a way
To make the things that you say just a little less obvious
I confess
Tonight I'm dressed up in gold
You've got me fucked up and sold
You talk like you're famous
You're shameless
No comments:
Post a Comment