Sunday, July 20, 2014

We've got guns hidden under our petticoats

Hearing is all screwed up now haha can't even listen to my favourite Skillet songs properly.

Went clubbing last night with my JC classmates. It was my first time and it was a whole lot more fun than I expected!

Met Shijia for supper at 18 chefs' in town and we met with the others at somewhere outside Zouk to drink. I remembered what Tania said about clubbing not being fun once you're over your high, so I made sure to drink more than I usually did hahaha

And ya, it was just fun, I don't even know why, but being half-drunk and dancing is just fun haha it's so weird because I used to judge people for clubbing but now I suddenly get it haha

We stuck together as a group and held hands whenever we had to go anywhere, and cause there was about ten of us, we formed a long chain and probably annoyed people (I think I almost knocked the drink out of a guy's hand, he looked rightfully pissed) passing us, it was quite funny.

The guys were also unexpectedly nice, taking care of us, forming a circle when we danced, passing around OJ, water and ice cubes because by that point no one looked like they could take anymore alcohol haha

Left around 3.40am and crashed at Bryan's house. Everyone looked so shagged in the morning hahaha.

My legs feel pretty sore now and I've bruises I've no recollection of incurring.

And I'm super sleepy. And it's only 2.32pm.

No comments: