School starts tomorrow, once again. Hai. It's already Week 4! Every day passes so quick.
Lianne and I met Nexen yesterday. Well I guess he's nice, and Lianne agrees that he's cute in the xiaoboyboy way. LOL. Met at Bras Basah mrt, which like kinda far, and I never even knew there was a Bras Basah mrt! It's kind of near Bugis. Then we walked to the studio.
It sucks. Nobody came in to help us set up, I think they sorta assumed we know how to, and it's bad enough that there's no piano. But they don't even have a pedal for their pathetic keyboard! -facepalm- the other Bugis studio is way better can. I wanna go jam there with the band sometime soon.
But thankfully Nexen knew how to set up everything. Did I mention his friend has a personal studio? What the shittttt. I'm so jealous. When I grow up and get a house of my own, Imma build in a personal studio.
The whole one and a half hours was... an epic phail. HAHAHA. There was only a keyboard, a voice, drums and a bass, since none of us can play the guitar that well. So the sound was... meh. Sounded very empty. Where's Sarah and Andrew when we need them? OH, and later Sarah Twitted she actually could've come because her church band went to have supper. T____T Sigh.
So there went my eight bucks. Then Lianne jokingly invited Nexen to come shop with us and he nearly agreed. o_____o In the end he went off to mrt. He reminds me of Zhitao leh! Like he eats a lot and is still super skinny for a guy, his complexion is quite fair and he's kind of gangly. HAHA.
Anyway so Lianne and I went Saturday night shopping! It was sooo packed. All the CO2 floating in the air made it super warm even though it's only late January. I can already imagine the April to June heat. -swoons-
I wanted to find a top for cny, but I want the oversized jersey-ish kind, like the Game On shirt I saw at Topshop the other day. (Scroll down to one of my previous posts to see a picture of it) Budden cannot find. I would've thought Bugis was full of those kind of shirts. Cheh.
Ended up buying a sweatshirt instead, from this Korean shop that a lot of nice clothes. I simply adore grey things. LOL. It's super comfy too! Even though I didn't try it on. After that when I went home, my mom had a mini spazz because apparently it looks too informal for cny. Haiyah whatever lah, she just wants her kids to look good in front of relatives, like all moms do.
Lianne bought a lot of stuffs -shakes head- as usual, including black flats from Dorothy Perkins, and I also saw some pretty high-tops at Bugis Street! Ahhhh.
Went home around 10pm. Tired max.
Cny is coming up! D: Feels like not too long ago when I was complaining about cny last year. Psh. Sure, it's nice to wear new clothes, but the whole visit-relatives thing is mainly depressing for me because I'm not close at all to any of my cousins, and I just have to sit there and watch tv and feel awkward while the adults interact.
Every year, my 2nd uncle writes my name on my angbao as "Zowee". Every year, the aunts and my grandma tell me I'm really tall and I need to eat more meat. Every year, I find an sms buddy to chat with so I won't die of boredom. And I can't even look forward to getting angbaos because my mom takes the money (Yes, ALL the money) and stores it in my bank account for me.
Only my dad gives me a hundred that I can spend. (Y)
Maybe I'll use it to buy green/yellow hts! Or a pair of Converse.
Haha I've developed a shoe craze. I feel like a Carmen!
LOL.
Oh and there's no cca tomorrow, yeshhhh.
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment