Saturday, January 8, 2011

We can steal this car if your folks don't mind.

Is it just me, or is Ben Stiller hot? LOL. I feel like such a perv, but really!

Anyway, Adam Khoo workshop is over! Honestly, I did feel motivated by the workshop. I think what they're saying is true and that if we don't study hard now, we'll probably regret later, like when we grow up. But the thought of mugging... :/ Hai. This is one of the times I wish I wasn't born in Asia. But when I watch Jabba and Quest crew and Poreotics, I thank God I was born in Asia :D

Overall I think I actually liked the workshop. 4L was with 4E and 4F and our trainers were Amin, Melvin and Lawrence. Imo, Amin and Melvin were more interesting than Lawrence. First thing I thought of was Lawrence Devera when I heard his name, but turns out he's nothing like Law. The workshop was damn long though.

A lot of people cried during the part where Melvin scolded us. And then again yesterday, when we were allowed to go up to stage and say sorry for whatever we've done. But before that, Yy and I had fun turning around and waving and grinning widely and randomly to the parents sitting behind us. I swear, their faces were priceless.

The crying part was pretty scary. And touching and sweet, all at the same time. LOL. And then a lot of the parents cried too. I wonder what mine would say if they were present. And Rachel was damn funny. "4L, we must not lose out to 4H." HAHA. Cause last year, Mrs Yeo kept comparing us to then-3H. Then she made us stand and say thank you to Mrs Yeo. The applause drowned out our thanks to Mr Heok :D

And later while people went to talk and cry with their parents, we went to find Mrs Yeo (Yy's idea) to say thanks to her. I find it quite hard to believe that Yy would want to thank Mrs Yeo, I mean she's not exactly a model student. LOL. And Mrs Yeo went to hug her, me, Lifang and Zhenying! Uhhh. Was wondering if that was the right moment to ask for my earstick back. She wanted us to hug the vp (Mrs Maureen Lee?) too who was standing right there, but Mrs Lee was like oh no it's okay. Cheh, what does she mean by that

Yeah well so when the whole thing ended at 9+, I guess everybody can say it was a pretty emotional night. -raises eyebrow- Hilled down with Tania, Lianne, Christine and Zijun, and went home straight.

Today I had my piano and I got back my theory results! The previous time, I got a 58, which is considered a Fail since passing mark is 66 out of 100. (Wts!) This time, I got a 78! 2 more marks to a Merit D: Dayummmmm it.

Piano seems to get harder and harder every lesson. Hai. And then I tried to read San Guo Yan Yi in the afternoon but I fell asleep after 3 pages -_____- My momma got me to go to my bedroom and I slept until about 5. Then I got up and managed to survive one chapter. Guan Yu and Zhang Fei and Cao Cao died. Nooooo.

As much as I dislike the book, I must say I have grown to become affectionate of them, excluding that meanie bikini Cao Cao, and their deaths were a great blow to Liu Bei ): I totally went O___O when I scanned through and realised Guan Yu died. But I'm happy that Cao Cao died, kekeke. If you haven't read it, please don't be decieved by the cute name; he's actually a major asshole.

Anywayz. I listened to Danger Days just now and went a bit high so my back kinda hurts. If you haven't seen my fb, I screamed "You'll be my detonator" out the window and people stared up at me. HAHAHA.

Oh oh just now I also went to Din Tai Fung with my family and after that I got a water bottle and my high-cuts from Topshop. YAY! Next item to check off: the gray hoodie from Foxx! (Zhenying has it, tmd)

BYE

~

No comments: