My brother bought a Black Sabbath shirt and only discovered after getting home that it's way too small for him, HAHAHA. He also bought 3 other shirts, 2 of which are from Topman, and a pair of pants o____o He's damn zai, he spends way less than me on food (and he doesn't go to cinemas) so he can spend all his money on clothes. ): I should learn from him. He saved like a hundred in 3 months, wts.
Anyway.
In 2010,
I made new friends in 3L!
I camwhored during classes
I got a third ear piercing
I camwhored at the school graffiti wall
I was introduced to Aston's
I saw CN Blue live
I got sacked from council (Not many people can say that LOL)
I became obsessed with My Chem
I met my same-brain twin! (yy)
I cried during music class
I cried while doing my english paper (the House Rules story)
I started a band <3
I stayed demerit-free
I grew 1cm
I put on 2kg T__T
I gave a stranger in KFC the finger (because he did it first hor)
I celebrated in a hotel suite the night exams ended (Y)
I bought my very first album ever
I ponned school /pam
I learnt how to play monopoly deal
I think that's about it? Well confirm got more lah, but I can't think of anything else. I know this is like 3 days late, but well... -shrug-
I'm still not done with holiday homework! ): Music is the worst for me; I have no inspiration. I can write simple songs but not like both hands kinda thing. I actually thought of something already, but it sounds a bit like Apologize -____- My first inspiration was worse, it sounded like the first Maria song from A Sound Of Music, HAHAHA
I don't know why I'm blogging when I'm supposed to blog AFTER finishing my homework. Yes, despite my whole day of chionging homework at Airport's Mac's with L & T (FREAKING COLD LEH) I only managed to do a bit of Math, Elit which I gave up on since my hand was too numb to write, Chem which I totally struggled through then gave up, and read Tuesdays with Morrie. Couldn't find Freedom Writers anywhere ): Whyyy. The movie was awesome!
So, I'm left with music. Intending to do broken chords on left hand, put random notes on right hand, thanks to Yy and her ideas. LOL. Was telling her that later Mrs Sng thinks we copied each other, but she says won't, since hers is Cpop style and mine is Eng pop style. hahaha. I hope nobody thinks I ripped off One Republic :/
Welllll. First day of school tomorrow :/
The only thing I'm looking forward to look at is my timetable.
Hopefully it won't be as what as last year's.
I want pe to be on any day's last period, so I can play to my heart's content instead of worrying about sitting through lessons later feeling all sticky and disgusting. I would also like Chem to be right before recess so during it while I'm falling asleep, I can tell myself to hang on cause recess is next period (Y)
I feel sad just thinking about waking up at 6am tomorrow and putting on my white uniform ): I tied my hair today and yesterday because I haven't done it in a month and I don't want to feel weird doing it tomorrow morning. And I really felt weird with all my hair away from my face. LOL.
Hai, I'm dreading this year, just like all the sec4s this year. Imma be 16. WO DE MA YA. Only good thing is I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends again whom I haven't seen for so long. Yes, I've missed you, have you missed me? :D (don't answer that)
Soooo. Off to do my homework now ):
BYE. SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW <3
~
No comments:
Post a Comment