Thursday, January 20, 2011

This broken city sky, like butane on my skin, stolen from my eyes.



Game On tee from Topshop that I want.



I realise it was only just a dream :D

The video quality is just like the movie kind! Omg I totally want a camera like that ): I love the piano melody at the beginning. It's sooooo nice. I also like the singers! Ahhh I like everything about this video.

Lessons today weren't too bad. I still strongly dislike Amath. I don't get Furthur Trig Identities and it's killing me. HELPPPPPP.

Went to chem remedial, then music room after school and then hilled down with Lf and Zy, and had dinner with Zy at foodcourt.

I wish I had a friend like Sam Tsui (the guy in the video above). It would be soooo awesome to go jamming with a voice like that. Hai, sadly I'm born in SE Asia.

Very short post today.

BYE

~

No comments: