HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR
(Not very happy seeing as it's sec4 year, but still...)
Omg, we're gonna become sec4s in 3 days. -screams-
I feel so old! ): And I don't want to be sec4.
I want to be sec1 again.
Well anyway. So yesterday was New Year Eve's, and guess who I spent it with? My papa! As in my fake papa, not my real papa. LOL. Momma couldn't come cause her parents didn't allow, hai.
Yeah so I went to Orchard with Leeyanee. Train-ed to Pasir Ris to meet her there so we could get seats for the long train ride.
There were these three ahbengs who sat opposite us and it was really awkward because there was nowhere to look. LOL. Ended up pretending to look at my phone and talking to Lianne constantly to avoid looking opposite. Usually I'm not affected by people sitting opposite but somehow it was really awkward this time. And none of them talked to each other at all so they just sat and stared in our direction :/
Reached Orchard and walked around Ion window-shopping. Didn't see anything I liked. After that we went to the foodcourt and it was fully packed, so we went to the Taka one. No seats either. There was this Malay couple finishing their food and they noticed us waiting for them so when they stood up the woman smiled at Lianne, and I think the man nodded at me, like they wanted us to have the seats. Then wts, these four ahlians came and took our seats. Somemore there only can seat two people, they come qiang for what -_____-
So we went to just dabao omelettes and sit at the fountain to eat. After eating we walked around again, and she said she wanted to go Knights' Bridge (?) and she bought a greentea bottle along the way. It's 3 bucks, omg daylight robbery.
The TopShop there is huge and the staff kept following me and Lianne around. Tsk, do we look that suspicious?
Lianne bought smth but I can't remember what, then we left for Marina Bay I think. The train ride there + getting out of the totally packed station was T___T Couldn't walk at normal speed at all. Felt so relieved when we finally got out.
Wandered around and went to a 7/11 to buy Mentos and 1.5litre ice lemon tea to pei us while we camped. Then we went to a big open space and camwhored. Ahhhh, super a lot of unglams. Self-jumpshots = fail. There was this one when only got my big face, and another one that had my head cut off. LOL then this manager (?) in a suit came and offered to help us take a pic. Means he saw us self-jumpshot-ing HAHAHA embarrassing much.
Then we offered to help this Caucasian couple take a picture, to do a good deed since it was nearing the end of 2010 :D
Found this ulu corner to camp at after that, and initially it wasn't crowded at all, then a few more people came. But still, it's not as crowded as me and Lianne expected. Camwhored and chatted there. People kept coming out from this unknown barricaded corridor next to us.
Saw this weird guy who came out with a group of guys from there and when he came out he saw me and Lianne and he just stood there and stared at me for a while. Then I was like thinking uhhh why's this guy staring at me? Then I realised he's my primary school classmate and was like OH HI. LOL. Lianne said he's cute and she thought he was gonna ask me for my number HAHA
And blah blah blah, FIREWORKS ARE AWESOME! ♥
There's something very surreal about just sitting there at the bottom of a building, watching fireworks. Felt so shuang, until I saw all the disgusting smoke marring our view of MBS. But it's damn pretty!
So, went home after that. Was damnnnn tired.
Felt totally relived when I reached home, around 1am. LOL.
Poor Lianne, her bus only came at 1.35am and she was super pekchek.
So... new year already :/
Not looking forward to it. At all. Hai.
My homework... -faints-
I tried doing a summary of San Guo Yan Yi and gave up after Chap 3.
Damn horrijible, my father say until like so nice liddat, cheh
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment