There are no tests tomorrow! And I made a list of what I do, including practising the piano which I always neglect. I either get super engrossed and play for two hours, or nothing at all. That day my piano teacher, who's a very nice guy but who always digresses (a bit waste my money right LOL), told me I wasn't at my best that day, and he asked me, "Are you tired?"
And I feel there's more to the words. Am I tired? Perhaps I am, but really, who isn't? It's part and parcel of almost everybody's life. How I wish I could be the one to break that cycle.
Anywayz. Like I said, there are no tests tomorrow, so I'm here listening to Shinedown and Ratatat, and blogging. Kekeke. Shall blog about the day. Sometimes school is really interesting, sometimes it's... meh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEEYANEE.
YOU'RE SIXTEEN ALREADY. OHMYGOD.
Tania came to my class to pass me the card to write on. It's damn nice leh! LOL. While I was writing, Mrs Yeo kept calling my name and asking/scolding me to do my duty and I just "ah wait, 5min" or something like that. After all, the classroom won't explode if I don't sweep the floor for five minutes right? Then Tania who was outside, later said that I was very rude. In the serious way. Zzz where got.
Anyway, there are a lot of double periods on thursday. Started off with one period music. We're doing japanese music now and it's kind of interesting. If you've seen Memoirs of a Geisha and you think the music is like that, well Jap theatre isn't. There's two kinds which is Ngoh and Kabuki, and Ngoh is more high-class and difficult to understand. Most Westerners would probably find it hilariously dumb. LOL. Kabuki is more interesting.
Double physics next. Had the test first, which was quite okay I think. Last minute studying helps! Hahaha. Lab was horrible. Whatshername is super niao about me and Yy's experiment. We used the first half of the lesson to play with the marbles provided and didn't do the experiment LOL. Then she came over and started monitoring us closely + helping us with the experiment. Umm.
Recess! I'm always super hungry before recess nowadays. Double chinese was holymama. Damn boring as usual. So guess how I used the time? I drew a "Music is my life" in the centre of one of my sketchbook pages, and filled up the rest of the space with random artists/band names. Crazy right, I know. There's like super a lot. Credits to Yy, Lifang and Mt for contributing. At the bottom of the page, I wrote in me and Yy's names, at her request. HAHA. So boliao please. Spent like an hour on that, including during English.
Double english; Mrs Yeo went through summary and then gave us a free period. Yay. Yy and I went to the toilet and heard a sec3 girl fart while she was peeing. Omg. So embarrassing for her please. LOL. But we still laughed once we left the toilet.
After school T, L and I went to the toilet and I helped them hold their doors. Ahs so cheapskate lor, almost all the door lock spoil already, don't want ask people to repair. I was like o__o when I saw Tyanwei standing on the basin and looking into the first cubicle, talking to Candice I think. Was wondering if she can see Tania and Lianne. LOL. So I said "Lianne, look up." And Tyan immediately jumped off and protested.
And when Lianne said she was done I intended to let go of her door but accidentally let go of Tania's instead, who screamed. Luckily we saw nothing.
Went to tamp to eat at Wendy's which is some fast food place located at an ulu corner. It's okay. Not really fantastic, just average. When we left, Tania stole my wallet and hp and as we walked through Tm, I touched my bag to see if they were there and jumped when I realised it was an empty space. Told the other two, who somehow weren't as shocked as I expected, and then ran all the way back to Wendy's.
The auntie cleaner told me she didn't see any personal belongings, and I was like AHHHHH. Then I looked through the door and saw Tania waving my stuff at me. WTS LAH SERIOUSLY. Gave her the finger but she didn't see. LOL. Tried looking for a present for Zt but couldn't find anything suitable. So many January babies!
Tania left to take bus for her tuition, and Lianne and I walked around Tampines. I finally bought a new year shirt! It's just a plain white tee to match my jeans. hahaha. I love simplicity! Then we had an impromptu plan to go Ikea. Took a few pictures, bought ice-cream, yeah the usual. I soooo want a house of my own ): I'd decorate it until it's damn nice. Hai.
Off to surf Youtube now. I love Youtube!
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment