Sunday, January 30, 2011

You try to be cool; you look like a fool to me.

NOTE. THIS POST WAS MEANT TO BE POSTED ON SUNDAY, 300111.


I had yet another weird dream last night. -.-

I dreamt I was wandering through this very beautiful place, on a path next to sort of like a lake covered with flowers and greenery, and I wasn't myself, but instead I was looking through the eyes of a young man, not more than 25. There was a girl with me, maybe around 8.

At the edge of the lake, we saw this very lovely bird. It was fully black, with a bit of white, gleaming feathers, and it had a yellow crest-like thing on top of its head (forgot what that's called). It was very big, and somehow the first word that came to my mind was that it was a magpie. But later I searched it on Google and I can't find a bird that looks anything like that. On the contrary, magpies are small, crest-less birds. But they do have very nice, bright eyes, like the bird in my dream.

In the dream, I handed the little girl my camera, and she gleefully took it and started taking pictures of the bird, but it kept dodging her, and all the pictures somehow came out all dark and shadowy even though it was a very sunny day. Then suddenly the bird changed into this demented, snarling girl, the same size as the little girl with me, but very different from her in terms of personality and appearance.

The girl who was with me screamed when she saw her, and I told her to run away. Then I don't know how an electric guitar appeared, and the crazy girl began a tug-of-war with me over it. Even though she was very small, she had enormous strength, and she looked very demonic and crazed as we fought over the guitar. I have no idea why we both wanted the guitar so badly. LOL.

But finally I managed to tear it away from her, and I ran after the first little girl. The sky became very dark, and it started raining heavily, like in a thunderstorm. We ran and ran and didn't stop, through a field and a marsh-like swamp, and a lot of empty, muddy land.

Then my vision suddenly zoomed out, and I was sitting on a couch staring at a television screen, and it was an advertisement for True Blood. I was like WHAT THE SHIT. HAHAHA. Then the dream ended. For those of you who don't know, True Blood is an American drama verial about vampires.

What a weird dream right -____- When I woke up, the whole scene reminded me of Paramore's Brick by Boring Brick video. It's a lot like that.

Anywayz, went out to airport yesterday with Nia, intending to study. Wanted to go Subway's but only when we reached there did we realise the new Subway was actually for the people travelling. HAHAH. So dumb right! So we went to Aston's instead. I don't know why but I was super bloated after eating. I was really struggling to finish the potato salad I usually like so much.

Nia got teriyaki chicken with mashed potato and onion rings, I got chargrilled with potato salad and pasta salad (as usual). After that we went to Mac's to start studying. She got hot chocolate and I got (RANDOM: RAISE YOUR GLASS IS ON MTV! :D) iced mocha.

Ended up only doing homework instead of studying. I did amath and finished my sihan! (Y) Hopefully PZ doesn't give everybody green forms on Monday for handing up late.

BYE

~

No comments: