Monday, January 10, 2011

We used to say that you only hear the music when your heart begins to break

My brother is suffering from lagness. He's only recently begun to fall in love with Danger Days. LOL. He likes Na Na Na and Sing and Vampire Money (but when he sings Sing it's like omg cause the poor boy can't hit the high notes)

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE A MADMAN
THOUGHT YOU WAS BATMAN
AND HIT THE PARTY WITH A GAS CAN ♥

Sooooo. We had our first official school day today! It was okay I guess, since there were no lessons at all, and tomorrow there's no school thanks to our lovely graduands! (Awesome max, the whole school screamed when the principal announced it)

First period was English, and I was pretty frazzled when I heard cause I thought I was the only one who didn't do Eng homework at all until I asked Kairong. But in the end Mrs Yeo just did practically nothing for English -____- (<-- big mouth according to Tania) She didn't change most of our seats though, so I got to sit with Yy, and there's Rachel and Kr in front, and Tmt and Zhenying behind. Yay.

Then we had Chinese. I got a B3 ): Tmd, oral get distinction, paper 2 cannot be that bad. Must be my compo lah. DAMNIT. I failed all my hcl compos since secthree, don't ask why cause I don't know either. But I think I'll continue taking Hcl. Oh and our teacher is Peng Zhi. AHMYHOLY. He's like damn boring. He checked our attire for no good reason and made Yy stand up cause of her untidy hair. Errrr.

Amath- Mr Yong pretty much chatted with us for the whole period. Damn funny, he and Mr Wee both were like "So I get to take your class for another year T____T" when they came in. "Talk to the class, not the board," hahaha.

Recess, told Tania about Nexen. Oh yes, another guy answered my ad and said he's 16 this year, from Greenridge Sec, and he drums.

Emath. Mr Wheeeee!

Pe double period. Mr Tan Meng Tong seems nice enough. I found out I can so far only minus one point from 'O's for cca. Dayummm. And that was when the principal announced we get the day off tomorrow cause the sec4s did well for Os. YAY! Entire class was like :DDD

Then the music students went for a lunch break before going to hall and we watched the sec4s results thing. Wah, this year people really damn zai. That guy 10 A1s, wts! And even Keith got 8 A1s. Holymama. I always thought he seemed like the kind to fail his studies. HAHA.

Then we left early and went to lab to do our Sibelius assignments. Lifang's composition is damn nice (abit simple though) and she cried over it. Walao. My composition is like so repetitive and weird. Sigh.

Went to the remaining ten minutes of cca after that. Oh and Cola gave me her Danger Days poster! Ahhh, it's nice but not as nice as I expected. Heh. Mcr looks kinda crappy there actually.

Went to Simei foodcourt to have noodles after cca. The rain is so depressing. And I burnt my tongue. Then we bought bubble tea and went up to 6th floor to slack. I saw this whole group of Bedok View guys, three of which used to take the same bus as me. They're so rowdy. And they kept looking at us. Uh. I thought it was just me but when I asked Daine she was like omg yeah.

Well. LOL

BYE

~

No comments: