Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You sing a sad song just to turn it around

Listening to 987 now! I used to love 987 (back when I was in sec1 and loved Jonas Brothers [omg please don't laugh, I WAS SEC1 OKAY] and loved anything to do with pop) but now I don't really like it anymore.

Anyway, I've been blogging less and less these days, and it's all thanks to our busy school schedule. From now on, I have chem tutorial after school on Thurs. And Amath tuition every Monday from 730 to 9pm starting next week. It's this guy who's going to university.

I'm like cursed with male teachers. Majority of my schoolteachers are male, my piano teacher is male, my ex-piano teacher is male, my old amath tutor is male, and now my new amath tutor will be male. (I mean, he is male, but well you get what I mean)

I've been slacking too much these days ):

Wanted to go lim teh with Lianne and Nia after school yesterday, but ended up deciding to eat instead. And we alighted at simei intending to have prata, but it was really exp so we couldn't decide between Kfc or Eighteen Chefs'. I didn't want Kfc, Nia didn't want 18 Chefs'.

So in the end we went to the coffeeshop below her block to eat. I bought nasi lemak, they had nasi ayam. And I treated Tania to iced bandung cause she helped me with my amath. She almost dropped this egg yolk thing she wanted from me into my iced milo.

Omg then the scary thing happened. We were sitting and talking after finishing, and suddenly Lianne saw this red ant in my hair, and she started hyperventilating and pointing to my head, and all she said was "FLICK IT OFF FLICK IT OFF FLICK IT OFF"

And we all stood up. Tania actually took out her phone and started taking photos. I wanted Lianne to help me flick it off since I had no idea where the damn red ant was, and Tania passed her tissue. But all she could do was run away from me. HAHAHAHA. In the end she managed to pick it off my hair with the tissue, and we were all laughing hysterically. Half the coffeeshop was staring at us. Ohmymama. Paiseh ttm.

But seriously, thank god it wasn't Lianne. I can imagine her totally freaking out and screaming and running around like mad. Tania and Lianne said it was the revenge of the red ant, since the previous time we were there, I helped them squash this red ant that was crawling around their side of the table. See lah, lian lei wo

Anyway, after that Tania left and Lianne and I walked around since we didn't feel like going home yet. It made me feel like going shopping! Hai. I actually saw quite a few things that I like and wanna buy. Like a few tops at New Look and Topshop, jeans and Converse high-tops. Oh and the Cotton On jacket, but it's like 40 and the only place it'll probably turn out useful in (since it's damn thick) is airport.

Oh and I also want a new bag. LOL I feel so... demanding? Anyway we walked round Tm, Century and T1. Went home around 6pm. I was super tired after that.

BYE

(edit)

I was reading Carmen's blog and I saw this sentence that I think is very true.

"You never know whose day you just fucked up even more by being mean."

Yeah.

(/edit)

~

No comments: