Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm like a stranger on this road

It's official. I LOVE RATATAT. I'm listening to Breaking Away now and it's like... OHMYGOD. No joke. There is something about instrumentals that makes you unable to put it into words. It's like when you sing "I PUT MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES", people will immediately catch on and say "heyyyy I know that song".

But there is no way to describe an instrumental as beautiful as Ratatat's Breaking Away. I first watched a Poreotics video when I heard this song and then I fell in love. It's like listening to an Eminem rap without the rapping, but not quite. It's sooooo lovely. There's nothing quite like an amazing instrumental in the world. You probably won't understand what I'm talking about unless you listen to instrumentals as well. :D

Anyway. I have a physics test on three chapters tomorrow and I'm not supposed to be here, but heck. Random: I like Raise Your Glass by Pink!

Oh, my story is in the Falcon. I nearly screamed when I saw it, not because of joy or anything positive, but because it's damn embarrassing. I wrote about falling in and out of love. Wts, why did they have to pick mine, and of all compos, that one? Also, some asshole, probably the editor or something, tried to be funny and changed my lead guy's name from Ben to Edward. To whoever that is, DAMN YOUUUUU. I swear I didn't write Edward. I have never used "Edward" in any of my compos.

Er, I dunno what to write about now. LOL.
Cny is coming up. Sighhh.

BYE

~

No comments: