Friday, January 21, 2011

You're never gonna fit in much, kid.

Just now I was youtube-ing and I put my head on the keyboard and accidentally pressed the space bar, and this Mcr song came blasting out my speakers, which happened to be right next me. HAHA random

Anyway, TGIF! This week actually passed quite fast I think. Feels like just yesterday that it was Sunday. When you're having fun, time flies. When you're stressed out and all busy, times also flies. Chinese test this week was killer. Very scared I go remedial leh. I don't wanna go remedial! Already in chem remedial D: But 19 out of 29 people in my class are in chem remedial. LOL

Today we had chem double period, physics, amath and music double period. We did chords for The Wonders' That Thing You Do! It's this super old but nice song hahaha.

After school some of the sec4s, me included, wanted to watch the sec1 auditions, but Rebeckah only allowed some people to go. Whyyyyyyy. I really wanted to see it lor. Hai. Daine left earlier, so I hilled down with Anna, Vanessa and Jinghui. Tania didn't tell me she wasn't going for cca, chek.

Went home and spent the entire afternoon using com. (No life) Such a waste of an afternoon. But I liked it! (sings Enrique Iglesias' song) Only time I stopped using was to go play Happy on the piano, and then try recording Happy, voice only. Went into a coughing fit after that when I choked on air.

Question of the day. Is my voice very act cute?! Cause I found that my voice sounded very T___T after listening to Leona Lewis and then listening to my own recording. And I looked at my Youtube account today and saw this super old cover of Complicated, which is really quite horrible since I was feeling down that day and put a lot of emotion into my singing. So I went off quite a lot.

Comment number 1: "wow u sound like a little avril lavigne, your voice is sooo cute :)"

Comment number 2: "i like it too :) its really cute u girl have a very nice voice :) but i want a video of your singing :)^^"

Comment number 3: "i like a lot !!!! i'll want to know your face!!!!! good luck !!!!cute"

Cute my ass, my voice is not cute! AHHHHH.
Hai.

OH HAHAHAHA omg.

There's a comment on one of my covers. Seriously I have no idea why I sound so bad on recording. It's like, did I really sound that awful two years ago? Anyway the comment is "the text ist wrong and you can't sing."

And Tania replied that comment: "fag u"

Awwww.

And I'm considering deleting all my Youtube videos. Can't stand my own voice. I sound like a whiny little kid!

BYE

~

No comments: