Tuesday, November 4, 2014

C G Am F

Mid-week update!

Procrastinating cause I've a vocab test on thurs but I'm feeling lazy.

Speaking of which, LAG1201 is really toughening up now cause we're learning about shit like dativ and modal verbs and trenbarre verbs and nominativ/akkusativ...

I never ever paid attention during English grammar lessons in primary school because I found it soo boring. I didn't know what a verb was until sec4. Thankfully I had a lot of exposure to the language so it turned out ok.

And now I'm back to square one learning all these things in German. Can't imagine what German 4 will be like :'( can we just skip to the part where I go on student exchange already?

Found out that the three-hour Econs lecture on Monday was actually the last... WOOHOO no more 3-hour lectures omg I can't believe it!

It's crazy how the first semester is already coming to an end. One week of review lectures after this, then reading week and finally exam week... ermahgerd. Can't wait for the holidayyyys :)) I'm already planning a list of things to do HAHA

And I think I've more or less decided I'm gonna major in Econs... cause I got back my Socio mid-term and it was a sucky grade :'( (Not like I'm doing well for econs either actually)

I give up on trying to understand what kind of paper they want. No GP, no fluff, don't throw in too much functionalist/SI/conflict theory... and I can't stand when they give advice like "Remember, always answer the question!" ...Ya don't say?!

Ok bye (sorry I only rambled about school haha)

No comments: