Thursday, November 27, 2014

Down Baby




Can't understand a single thing he's saying other than "down baby," but hey, great song! Luv it.

I am officially bored for the first time in a long while. It's such a shiok feeling. Can't wait to get some books from the library and print out drum scores.

Woke up early yesterday, had breakfast, made potato salad for lunch while playing my Foster the People and My Chemical Romance albums, made tea, ate junk food, went down to the studio, came back up and wasted my life away on the Internet, had dinner with my folks, studied for EL while listening to Tigers Jaw.

So naturally I'm a little bored today. Woke up at 8.30am and now the day feels really long. Tried watching Trainspotting before drums just now but I couldn't get past the thick Scottish accents, so I re-watched The Kings of Summer instead. Great, great movie, wonderfully quotable, very charming cast. Nick Robinson is so dorky I love it. I love him. Did I mention we're the same age?

Ok better stop here bye

No comments: