Saturday, November 22, 2014

Paper Wings




What a beautiful cover! The girl has such a lovely tone to her voice, how lucky. I'd kill for a tone like that! With a trained ear and proper voice control, I'd be able to do a lot more than play instruments (not that I don't already love playing instruments). And I loooove the backup vocals!! But I can't find any stuff from the guy elsewhere. Oh wellz.

Reading Week is almost over omg. What did I even do this week?!

I have to admit that content-wise, the uni workload is a lot lighter than JC (or it may just be because I'm in Arts Fac hehe) (nearly died during JC) but that still doesn't mean I don't have studying to do.

Gym today was gooood (oh DT joined us in our unproductive studying sesh today yay); I'm starting to feel the body aches already. Can't wait for more gymming! Haha (oh no, hope I don't turn into one of those gym addict types) (I don't think I will)

Three more dayssss

1 comment:

%TaNiA% said...

zoey omg zodiac is pig la horoscope then is libra