Thursday, November 20, 2014

Oh flow, where did you go?




Weather today is too good to be stuck at home studying Socio :( It's such a gross subject. Don't know how I ever wanted to major in it. (Just kidding I'm just bitter because I don't do well in it)

In a good mood because teacher was in a good mood for drums today so everyone caught the contagious good mood yay free good moods all around here you go one for you

Just now during the lesson he suddenly asked if I watch movies, and I said no I just watch them at home online and he asked, "So you don't like, go to the cinema to watch movies?"

And a thought occurred to me, and I was like oh crap don't tell me this is going where I think it's headed...

But in the end he just wanted to tell me about how Interstellar was an awesome movie and that he watched it twice because it was so good so I should go watch it too because Christopher Nolan's movies are great.

I was like ohhh okay HAHAHAHA I'm still laughing when I think about it now HAHAHAHA sorry self-esteem too high already -wipes tear- It's damn funny I cannot

Another funny thing was when I was learning the rimshot (?) and I couldn't stop the nerd in me from asking about the position of the stick, "So like, across the diameter?" And he LOLed and said "What diameter? Just like that la"

Ha ha sigh my life

FIVE MORE DAYS TILL I'M DONE WITH 3 OF MY 4 FINALS. Can I get a hel- to the -yer?

My to-do list is overflowing. The opportunity cost of going out, ketching up with friends, and having a life is my precious alone time and the time I wanna use to practice more bass and drums... how?

Trade-offs, trade-offs.

2 comments:

%TaNiA% said...

ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR CONCEPT -
"In a good mood because teacher was in a good mood for drums today so everyone caught the contagious good mood yay free good moods all around here you go one for you"

THIS IS CALLED EMOTIONAL CONTAGION.

i can't stop the nerd in me either

ZOEY said...

Wah biz school also got learn this kind of thing? Hahaha it's okay LETS ALL BE NERDS TOGETHER