Sunday, November 9, 2014

Cm Bb Gm Fm

Can't believe the weekend is almost over :( it really passed super fast?! 

Spent Friday at home catching up on work. Met Jiams on Sat to study and... gym hahaha but after you get over the initial awkwardness of being a fitness noob in a crowded gym it's actually kind of fun. 

Studying was not very productive but it was great spending time with Wumsy again (aww so sweet right touched anot Jiams)

It's been ages since we got to spend the whole day together! 10am to 8pm ok, I'm surprised we didn't end up killing each other 

Woke up early today to meet Lianne and Tania for bfast!! Getting lazier every time we meet. All we do is dabao food to her house and lepak there until she chases us out HAHA

We were trying to find this certain old blog post and ended up reading our blog archives and laughing ourselves silly LOL but seriously we were so embarrassing from ages 12-15 WHY 

But I'm glad we got to do all those dumb things in AHS hahaha JC was much less happening (although still good) and uni... 

#thankfulforsecondaryschool #thankfulforequallysiaofriends

Anyway, on to the train now to meet my band. Too lazy to bring my own guitar but I feel empty without it haha. (Crap just realized I forgot to eat dinner again) 

German 1 final is on tuesday ermahgerd. After that I can heck all things german until Sem 2... then I will find that German 1 was only the beginning :/

But HEY on the slightly brighter side I'm almost a quarter through to SEP HAHA 

I feel like I have too many commitments on my hands. Gotta start weighing trade-offs soon, but I'm so reluctant to give anything up :'( 

Goodbye. Brand New's music demands my attention

No comments: