I keep thinking that's there school tomorrow, it's so weird :/
12 more days to the break!! -dances around-
Hurts to type now because I was arranging an old-new song. Old because I penned it sometime back and new because I finally sat down and took the time to polish it up. Happy to say that I finally did a happy song for the first time in ages. Satisfied with the vibe but not too pleased with the lyrics. Maybe I'll go back and make some changes.
Thought it would be a good idea to write in C# major, but clearly my fingers didn't agree... #ouch
Anyways, Reading Week has commenced! Goals for this week: Get enough rest, stop skipping meals and hit the books. The most annoying thing is socio: can't decide if I'm doing badly enough to be sure that I'll have to S/U it in the end, if you know what I mean. So I don't know whether I should 'give up' on it.
Mega tired today so I'm gonna turn in. Studied with Jiams yesterday from morning till 4.30pm, then we went to gym and then I rushed home to shower before going for band meet. Ended late and I reached home at 12am and slept at 1, which is totally not my thing. Sucks to be a morning person when everyone else around you is not haha.
Good night
Last week with Wums
Fat die us
SO FUNNEH I CANNOT
At FASS. Humble's Cafe Latte is damn good to me, although my fellow coffee lover Nat thinks it's too acidic. Oh wellz
Another funneh thing
Me when I try to act cute









No comments:
Post a Comment