And I can barely tell the sky from the shoreline
And I can see myself reflected in your eyes
And this was all a dream
And it's coming back to me
A portrait in grey scale
A perfect betrayal
And I can't even breathe
With this weighing on my chest
You knew me at my best
Now I can't even stand on my own
TIGERS JAWWW I love you so much
I'M DONE WITH EC1101E, SC1101E AND SE1101E. HOLY SHITTT. ERMAHGERD.
I still, still can't believe it's over! Finals were emotionally taxing but definitely not as taxing as A levels. I'm so glad to be done with all the major mods. So, so glad. Looking forward to the break!!! Totally in the holiday mood already although I haven't started studying at all for my last paper, EL1101E.
Didn't manage to finish the econs paper :((( Managed to finish my essays but barely- I finished my last SE essay at 18.59. -wipes perspiration- Praying that the bell curve will be kind!! :(
Received an angpow from one of my relatives just now and my first thought was, OMG yes more money for drums!! Haha. #truededication
I really love learning drums. I've been listening to Saosin and their drummer is absolutely nuts! Can't wait to learn more.
Okay I should probably go sleep. Can't believe I survived today man.
Looking forward to spending the next two days nua-ing at home hehe (albeit with my EL notes...)
No comments:
Post a Comment