Thursday, November 6, 2014

I'm without you

TELL ALL THE ENGLISH BOYS YOU MEET
ABOUT THE AMERICAN BOY BACK IN THE STATES
THE AMERICAN BOY YOU USED TO DATE
WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING YOU SAY


In the train now on the way home. So glad it's the end of the week! Only one week of review lectures left omg. The travelling every day is getting to me too and I'm starting to develop the habit of sleeping on trains. (not a pretty sight) 

Had vocab test which was pretty okay. I think I might have a shot at my first 100%. -insert that emoticon here- And I just found out that German final is in five days. Darn. 

EL presentation was not fun at all. I was super nervous. I really don't like presentations, even if they're just minor ones. You would think if I liked performing I'd be okay with presentations but noo I just felt like puking. 

Okay bye yayay the weekend is here


Converse-ly


Edit: This has no link at all but GAWDAMMIT I really hate technology

No comments: