Saturday, November 1, 2014

G Em C D

Just handed in an online German assignment that's only due three days later. Any of the other students can view my work haha. Was the first one to do it for the previous assignment too. HAHA. #spoilmarket

Nvm ah thick-skinned a bit maybe I'll get brownie points...

Or hopefully be forgiven by my lecturer for daydreaming in class. 

Nothing much has been a-happenin' this week again. But the week seriously flew past though. It's scary! 

On tuesday one of my tutorials was the last one and I didn't know it. I was like damn, today's my second last chance to see my eye candy. And then after we settled down our tutor said "Hands up, those of you who didn't know today's our last tutorial" and I was like what

And so, me being creepy, stared at him all throughout the tutorial and even when he exited the room HAHAHA I'm not even kidding. A bit hua chi la but not so if you think about how I will really, honestly probably never see him again. It's so sad! Guess it's true that once the semester is over you never see anymore of the same faces again. I'll probably miss other people from my tutorial group too; I think it's my favourite group actually because everyone seems real nice and our tutor is funny. 

A lot of funny stuff happened this week. 

During my German oral test on Wednesday, we had a dialogue part with our tutor who was also the tester, and my topic was hard :( one of the questions she asked was, "What languages do you speak?" So I said English and Chinese, and she asked, "Do you have any friends in university whom you converse in Chinese with?" 

And I wanted to answer, "No, I do not have friends in university whom I can converse in Chinese with," but instead I said, "Ich habe keine Freunde..." and then trailed off because I didn't know how to continue. 

And that translates to, "I have no friends." 

Ahaha ha ha ha 



Bought roasted chicken rice yesterday after coming home from school and as the seller handed me my packet he said, "这个加料是你的" and smiled (in the kindly way not the creepy way) so I thanked him thinking that maybe he added a few slices of chicken or an egg, but when I got home I realized he added an egg, achar AND char siew. It made my day :') Especially timely since I was trying to save money and purposely took the cheapest option. I recognized one of the sellers as a neighbour that I sometimes acknowledge if we bump into each other. But still. So kind!



During a productive EL lecture on Tuesday


The following are random stuff from Tumblr. I love Tumblr. 






Oh yeah, on Thursday we had band prac and it was fun, again, of course. Playing music is always fun. We were supposed to meet at 7 at the studio, and us four girls decided to meet first to go together and the guys reached there first. We ended up getting super lost. Got drenched in the rain and couldn't even manage to find a cab. Finally made it there at 8pm hahaha I'm starting to think maybe gender stereotypes aren't all that stereotypical after all... 

After jamming we had prata and talked nonsense and D insisted on taking a group selfie but everyone else was super camera shy, it was quite funny. 

Anyways, do excuse my blog title. 

Run out of lyrics to use already because I haven't really been listening to any lyrics lately :( Shall I write jokes and then post answers at the end of my posts? 

And it's 1.25am dammit I planned to sleep by 11 :'(

No comments: