Tuesday, November 4, 2014



My dad just told me that the dog on his fish farm got stolen... I feel so upset now. I feel like crying, in fact.

Apparently some people in a passing boat had children with them and Govia, being the most friendly dog ever, jumped into the sea to play with them, and they supposedly liked him so much that they took him away.

I'm so afraid that he'll be mistreated. He's a strong boy but he belongs on the sea... if they take him to land I don't think he'll survive. (ok I'm crying now)

I don't know for sure what kind of people they are but if they're capable of stealing a dog then I think that kind of speaks for itself.

Now I regret not seeing him more while I had the chance. I miss the few times when I would be sitting with my feet in the water at night and he would stroll out of nowhere and sit down quietly next to me. And then when it was time to go he would jump into the sea and swim as hard as he could after us, all the while making noises that tugged at my heart.

Oh Govia, please be safe. I can't bear to think of you in pain.

No comments: