Saturday, January 5, 2013

But baby no sometimes things don't work out the way we planned

I just feel so tired now :( I don't think I've ever dreaded the first day of school so much.

I haven't finished my homework and I just heard that there's a physics test on the second day of school, which is in three days. Plus all our teachers were changed, except for Ms Wong (thank God so much, I have no idea how we'll survive without her as our CT) I thought they would mostly stay the same. Also, my body clock is screwed. And last but definitely not the least, PE oh my gosh I hate PE. I just really don't like running.

11 more months to go zoey. Go go go you can do this.

And I have tuition at 8am tomorrow. And I'll probably be going out to rush homework after that.

On another random note, I feel like unfollowing a huge bunch of people on twitter. Maybe I could constantly irritate everyone with my tweets about music ahaha so they'd unfollow me first and I wouldn't feel so bad about unfollowing them after that ok nvm just a thought

Shall turn in early tonight.

BYE

~

No comments: