I am getting way too used to sleeping at 1am every night :(
Today was good, woke up to a very random but sweet text from Jiams saying how she's so happy that she has a BFF like me awww :') hi wumsy I know you secretly stalk my blog I love you too and don't forget you're stuck with me for life!!!
And Christine WhatsApp-ed me that a reliable source says PTV is coming to Singapore oh my god. I was like is this real life? My wish came true?
I still can't believe it. 14th Feb 2013. Still in shock. Also, that means if they're realy really really coming, I'm losing my concert virginity to them first instead of All Time Low HAHA.
I just hope tickets are cheap. And SWS is most likely coming too which means I'll get to hear King For A Day live oh my god it's all I ever dream about. 14th Feb is barely a month and a half away from now, how is that possible? Time's gonna fly by really quickly.
Please let PTV confirm it soon plsplspls.
Spent the afternoon studying with Xuemin at Simei CC, it was quite productive. Just didn't like the chairs cause they had no backrests (I don't think they're meant for studying haha) and my back ached after awhile. Oh well.
Xm also asked me, "Do you ever feel emo suddenly for no reason?" And I was like omg I thought I was the only one.
Sometimes I feel really really happy and then sometimes I just feel like punching everyone. Just sometimes. And not exactly everyone either.
~
No comments:
Post a Comment