Currently going through a Muse phase. I have so much respect for them. They're like the Albert Einsteins of modern music.
School has been okay-ish so far. I still can't wait till I get out even though it's only January 12 haha.
The other day my tutor said "This holiday- between your A levels and until you start uni, this will be the best time of your life." And he said it with so much seriousness.
I am just dying of anticipation for that break haha
Kinda weird that all tutorials are now at the D block. It's definitely a good thing though, the D block is quieter and much nearer to the canteen. In fact it's situated right above it. The E block we used in J1 was right above the cafe so we ate a whole load of overpriced junk food last year :/
My tutors are ok too I guess. The lesson I dislike the most is still PE haha. Unless we're playing games. I really don't like running T__T
The other day we ran 5 rounds though and I ran without stopping though heh heh though I was running at brisk walk pace so my timing sucked, and we did a bunch of other exercises so my legs and butt ache now.
Oh and yes, tickets for Pierce The Veil came out yesterday. They were released at 12pm and I was sitting right next to the laptop at the guitar booth but I completely forgot about it goshhhh. Until Charles came down and said "It's 11.59!" And I went "huh wha... OMG" and jumped up from my seat
I'm going with him and Jess so we booked 3 tix but there's some problem, our account order history shows nothing and we haven't received the confirmation email, but at least we aren't the only ones. It's annoying. I just want to confirm that I'm going to the concert -___-
Totally should've rushed down to Chinatown yesterday to buy tickets or something. Tomorrow I'm going to spam call them until I get confirmation. Inefficient people.
If I'm really really going to the concert, songs I want to hear PTV play live:
1. Million Dollar Houses
2. Disasterology
3. Hold On Till May
4. Bulls In The Bronx
5. A Match Into Water
6. Caraphernelia
I would include King For A Day, in fact I'm basically dying to hear that live just like everyone else, but SWS isn't coming with them so I know they probably won't play that. Sigh.
Alright getting tired and sleepy. Spent the whole day mugging today, including two hours of tuition in the morning, so I'm deadbeat. But yay acoustic jamming tomorrow :)
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment