Wednesday, January 2, 2013

By streetlight, this dark night a seance down below

I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL I DONT WANNA I DONT WANNAAAAAAAAAA.

Sitting here at 5.25pm eating some cereal and milk and waiting for my tutor to come. I basically spent the whole day nua-ing at home. Wanted to go to BK to mug but it looked crowded and I didn't feel like having Starbucks today so.

Then I decided to play my albums and do some math, and then I realised my The Black Parade and Three Cheers albums somehow have glitches in them and it annoyed and saddened me so much and I wanted to test them on the other stereo to see if it was the cd player or my cd's fault but I didn't dare in case it was really my cd.

Also lost the mood to do math, plus the questions just look so hard. And I haven't done my vectors tutorial ughhhhhh I hate math. Math is a bitchhhhhh

Ok. Tutor should be here any moment. Unless he completely forgot about tuition, which is not necessarily a bad thing because then I can finally go out to mug instead of being a pig at home.

Supper tonight with the BP gang yay

BYE

~

No comments: