Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Up on your soap box, preaching down to the sinners

1. I have a chem test tomorrow and I am so screwed for it I don't even have the will to study anymore. :(

2. Pierce The Veil in 30 days, All Time Low in 49 days. My heart just beats faster everytime I think about it.

3. Tired, nearly died from pe yesterday and there is pe tomorrow. Can we not have pe please.

4. Time Is Running Out by Muse

5. Went jamming yesterday night and it was great, we ended up jamming every song we could think of and I had fun haha

6. Didn't have school today because it was e-learning day. It was supposed to end at 12.40pm but I actually put in effort so I finished at 2 haha then I slacked my butt off for a while before going to meet Shijia to mug. Pretty productive I guess, definitely way more productive than if I were to try to stay at home and study

7. Meesua for dinner yay I love meesua although it practically has no nutritional value

8. Off to try to mug for the test :( so tired gah

BYE

~

No comments: