Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Take a sad song and make it better

Just a quick S/O to all my dear girls who are sad about being single or so-called being alone on New Year's Eve, don't be sad! Good things are worth waiting for and one day you're gonna find a guy that's perfect for you :) Personally I think being single right now is a good thing, saves you the worry and heartache and time and money haha but well, cheer up! Time flies and before you know it, you won't be spending New Year's Eve alone ;) plus you're all beautiful inside and out, so you have nothing to worry about! Have a happy new year :)

I'm up at 2.17am blogging because I had teh si just now so I'm waiting for the caffeine to wear off. Gah.

I asked my tutor the other day who's studying in NUS if the people in Mass Comm are weird, and he said yeah a little, they're very... passionate about writing and journalism, and they have blogs, they have twitter, facebook, blablabla... and I was like oh my god I have all and he just paused haha it was funny

But it's kinda unnerving though, like I /heard/ mass comm people are bitchy and very vocal and weird and all that. No offense to anyone reading this who's in Mass Comm haha

And I thought about it, and like damn. I can be bitchy sometimes (but not unnecessarily, I know my limits. I think) and I'm vocal (once you get to know me and I decide I like you, if I don't like someone or I'm unfamiliar with them I tend to be very quiet around them) and I'm most definitely weird. The way I dress, my sense of humour, my taste in music are all not things society would define as 'conventional'.

Soooo. Does that make me a mass comm person? :( I wonder if that's a good thing. Maybe I'm a more awful person than I think :(

But anyway aiyah what am I saying. I should just study hard first right haha I don't even know if I can get into mass comm in the first place.

Gosh 2013 is going to be a very trying year. Good luck all, especially those taking A levels next year.

And here's a little something from C's blog.


No comments: