Upcoming events:
1. Chinese new year. I think I blog every year about how much I dislike chinese new year. Bright colours everywhere, loud terrible music, over-enthusiasm, awkward house visits for us kids, having to put in effort to look decent (I always wish I could just throw on a black t-shirt and shorts), icky tidbits (idk why but I'm just not a fan of cny goodies. Tapioca chips and love letters are exceptions) and of course, the overload of comments on my unusual height.
Speaking of which, my tutor said today "Actually you're not even tall. You're not even 175. I've seen girls like this tall" -hand motion-
And I didn't even know how to react hahaha could only say "You're the first person to say that." Funny guy
2. Of course, PIERCETHEVEIL. 25 days ahaha. I remember when it was news that they were doing an SEA tour without Singapore and during that period of time I couldn't listen to their songs without feeling like crying. And now when I listen to their songs I feel like crying for entirely different reasons haha.
3. CAs and a bunch of tests. I'm so scared, I really am. Actually, I love to mug, is that weird? I like to learn and I actually feel kinda happy about going out alone on the weekends to mug or get some work done. I love to learn. But I hate tests and exams and the amount of emphasis on these things. I think it's the fear of failure.
Jiams said the other day (or was it yesterday) that actually our lives are really easy, but yet we whine so much about it. And I realise it's true, we have nearly nothing to worry about.
Our parents provide everything for us, we have a roof over our heads, beds to sleep in, more than enough food, transport, means of communication, education and security.
All we have to do is mug. Really hard.
~
No comments:
Post a Comment