Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Nightmares no longer wait for sleep

Dying omg so tired. I honestly feel like I can't survive the month, let alone the whold year.

I can't wait till I get out of college. I feel so stressed because I'm falling behind in class and there are tests coming up and all that gah.

I didn't even do any work today because I came home straight from guitar and I can't do anything at all at home, like really anything. I just sit there with my phone and I stare at my homework. I'm much, much more productive when I study outside.

11 more months till this is all over, sigh. Everyone says this is going to be a short year but it just feels like eternity.

Poured out some stuff to a friend and thought, shit what am I doing. But I felt so much better after that, so thanks friend.

Time for bed. I end at 4pm tomorrow, what is air. But at least I end at 10am on friday.

Still completely undecided on if I should join SYC or not. Fishcakes, I finally made up my mind on no just now, but apparently if you don't join syc your cca attendance will still be counted in which means your attendance will really suck and all ermahgerd. But quitting would erase everything that you've done before that. So idk. But it's 80% no right now.

I can barely cope with my work right now, cca needs to take a step back.

On the bright side, Pierce The Veil in one month and All Time Low in two, hollehhhhh shittttt.

PTV tickets are apparently out this friday, though I have no idea how much tickets are. I hope I have enough to pay for one oh my god please let me have enough.

I haven't told my mom either. Will probably tell her after I've bought my ticket haha just in case she doesn't want me to go. I would never not go to a PTV concert though, I would try everything within my means to go.

Way too tired

BYE

~

No comments: