Just came back from acoustic jamming sigh I feel so happyyyyy.
Went to the tamp studio with Charles & Jeromy and we did:
1. Starlight - Tonight Alive
2. With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear - Sleeping With Sirens
3. Remembering Sunday - All Time Low ft. Juliet Simms
4. If It Means A Lot To You - A Day To Remember
in that order.
I felt kinda sad when singing Starlight even though it's supposed to be a happy song because I was thinking of Jenna McDougall's voice in my head and how I wish I had her very distinct female pop-punk tone haha. So envious
I think With Ears was pretty good, yay
Remembering Sunday was meh, it's very nice to listen to but really not a fun song to jam haha. We stopped halfway, I think Jeromy was getting really bored with nothing much to do on the cajon haha.
I had the most fun jamming the last song! I love playing the chords for If It Means A Lot To You, they just sound so good.
Anyway, finally got it all sorted out, tickets are booked and it's official; I'm seeing Pierce The Veil on 15th Feb holy shiiiiiiit :')
Gonna be my first concert ever. I am so so so stoked. You can't even begin to imagine my stoked-ness. It's basically my dream to watch my favourite bands perform live.
32 days to PTV, 51 days to ATL.
Also, it just occured to me that I'm seeing both of my celeb crushes omg. Tony Perry and Alex Gaskarth. Breathe zoey breathe.
I need to crash. School tomorrow sigh. But so happy I ended my weekend on a high note :')
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment