So tired right now.
Second week of school and I am pretty shagged. The weekend was spent not mugging and doing a scrapbook for Et whose birthday was yesterday :) It turned out pretty though even though me and Jiams were the ones who worked on it mainly and neither of us are artistically inclined by nature HAHA so yay
Yesterday we were released at 2.30pm because the gp teacher didn't come, but I stayed back with my gp group to do our gp questions till 4pm, which is the time we were supposed to be released, how hardworking of us. Though we digressed a lot haha.
Then I rushed home to get Et's other present, a pretty backpack, and met her, Jiams and Dt for dinner at Hei Sushi. The food was average I feel :( We were so stuffed at the end of the buffet haha. And I laughed so hard hahhaa omg. Had a good time with them :')
Today started off terrible because I woke up at 8.30am, which is the time we're suppsed to start assembly on tuesdays. Reached school at 10am in time for break ahaha and then we had math.
I was so pissed that the math test was cancelled because I studied till 12 for it after feeling guilty that I spent the whole evening out playing, and I couldn't wake up because of that, plus I studied half an hour in the morning for it before coming to school.
Hate it when tests get postponed!!!
After school I rushed to mj after lunch to get my pencil case from Jiams cause I left it with Dt the night before, and then I came home and had one of the most productive study sessions in my life at home. I usually have the shortest attention span ever at home when I try to get work done. Today was a great exception :)
Then was tuition, and then I did my chem homework. I feel like I've been working pretty hard the whole day.
Listening to music now yay. I want to play guitar but it's nearly 12 and everyone's asleep. And I'm super tired.
I need to go out properly soon. Wanna go to a music event. Like Clash of the Bands or Baybeats or something. But those don't start till around mid-year :(
Which reminds me...
PTV in 24 days. Yup. It's gonna fly by, and before I know it I'll be there seeing them live. Gosh. Dying of anticipation.
Oh yes, I finally got my new year outfit. Only bought a top this year haha since my family only goes visiting like one day. Got it while new year shopping with Lum and Sj on sunday. Was about to give up after a day of hunting and not finding anything that was suitable or that I really really liked, then before we were gonna leave H&M I saw it -gasp- ahaha
And I'm gonna wear the denim jeans I always wear haha and my baby blue shoes I got from taiwan that I haven't worn yet.
Okk really need to crash now
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment