Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Darling you'll be okay

I feel like one of the few remaining people left I know who still blog on a regular basis haha other than L and T. C blogs but not that often and Em kind of abandoned her blog I think.

I don't even know what to blog about these days ahaha since my life is so mundane. Oh I just heard Dropbeat Heartbeat will be opening for All Time Low when they come here on 6th March OMG I am so happy for them :') and I'm happy for myself too cause I looove their live performances! Ahhhhhh so excited gahhhhh.

Pierce The Veil in 16 days. Breathe zoey breathe.

Chinese new year is just round the corner :'( damn.

Can I just put on my new clothes and stay at home pleaaaaase.

haha gonna sleep now. I end school at 5 tomorrow, how sad. Plus we have to run 4 rounds for pe tomorrow and I haven't even fully recovered from yesterday's 2.4km, my legs still hurt haha.

Which reminds me, I completed 2.4 in exactly 15min!!! I'm so proud of myself! Haha ok I know it's nothing much to some people but it is to me alright since I've never liked running at all.

Ok time to sleep. Two more days till the end of the week woohoo that was pretty fast actually

BYE

~

No comments: