Sunday, June 10, 2012

And if that birdie don't sing or the ring don't shine

Guys I am so bored.

I know, I'm a JC student, it's the June holidays and there's no way I can possibly be bored right now, but yes, I am bored.

People are probably all busy and whatnot on a Sunday morning, plus the weather today looks great, and I'm just sitting here rotting away.

I actually intended for today to be my slack day. I'm doing ok for my SA revision (but I'm still really worried) so I thought I could use a day off.

But gawd, I am soo bored. I spent my morning deleting songs off my ipod and downloading new music (got some new indie songs recommended to me that aren't half bad) and listening to mostly All Time Low.

Right now I'm just waiting for lunch. What do people do when they decide to take a break from mugging? I don't feel like there's anything to do. Oh my, does this mean I'm turning into a nerd? 

I keep thinking about Ms Wong telling our class that there's no way you're going to excel if you don't study at least 8 hours a day during the June break. I can barely manage with 5 hours. Eight?! I'd just collapse.

So today is my slack day and I'm spending the morning of it worrying about the consequences of having this slack day. Am I going to fail anything? D: (math? Or econs maybe?)

But there's no use sitting here worrying if I'm not going to do anything about it, is there.

Ok you know what? I'm going to do some math while waiting for my dad to finish cooking lunch haha. I am turning into a geekkk somebody save meeee.

No time to waste, chop chop! Hahaha

BYE

~

No comments: