Saturday, June 30, 2012

You're not a hero, you're a liar

Hi bbys I think I can safely say that today is one of the best days of my life. Most likely the best day I've had this year.

I had so much fun today ahhhhh I feel so happy. Gawddd.

Macs breakfast with my S16 babes --> chem makeup prac at school with an awesome new teacher --> pw meeting (brain got fried) --> yummy porridge for lunch + disney channel at T's house --> clash of the bands at Republic poly with Jiams and Elaine.

Best part of the day was definitely clash of the bands, I do not regret going at all.

At first we got there and there was really no one around and it looked kinda dead and I felt bad for having persuaded Et and Jiams to come with me all the way to woodlands, especially what with us rushing to be in time, taking the wrong bus route and hailing a cab.

Then there was the solo performances and the band performances and it was amazing. Every band was great but personally two called Dropbeat Heartbeat and Vessel stood out for me, especially DBHB.

DBHB got 3rd in the end out of 7 (or was it 8?) bands and another called Dynamic Shift took 2nd. I think the band that took home the $3000 grand prize, Voodoo, deserved it, but they weren't really my cup of tea. Still, they were amazing.

I think DBHB should've been 2nd :( Oh and there was a special guest, a kid drummer who was so so so talented and adorable and just when I was feeling sad because I didn't know any song that'd been performed so far, he took his place and Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold came on AHHH.

I totally fangirl-ed hahahahah. I love that song.

DBHB totally reminded me of All Time Low, the way they had so much stage presence and their song was so upbeat and happy and the lead singer had such an Alex voice and was so charming hahaha.

I also saw a really really cute guy in RP! He's taller than me and he looks mixed and he's just so cute. Sadly we'll probably never meet again.

Anyway after the competition as the bands were leaving, we gathered the courage to ask DBHB for a picture ahaha. We were the only people there who did that; no one else asked for a picture with anyone so it kinda felt weird.

But they happily agreed :) We were so happy as well!

Then me, Et and Jiams passed through a field on our way to the mall and me and Jiams started yelling random things for fun LOL.

We had kfc for dinner and guess what? My republic poly eyecandy as forementioned was there!! How lucky of me :')

Then we took the long train ride home and stalked DBHB using our phones. I followed them on twitter and we tweeted them once, and we didn't expect a reply so we were so surprised and overjoyed when we received one after we'd all gone home!

We tweeted them the picture of us and they replied 'Aww thanks guys! You're officially BONERS! Esp the chic whose totally rockin out with the uniform!"

And that's meeeeee omg that's meeeeeeeee.

HAHAHA. I was (I think) the only weirdo who went there in my college uniform because I was too lazy to bring clothes to change out from after school.

I was totally fangirling and dying when I saw that reply haha my face must've been epic. I'm quite over it now but I still feel happy when I think about it.

And they actually bothered to reply when we continued tweeting them haha sweet.

So yeah. Conclusion is that today was amazing.

I laughed so much today, my voice was kinda hoarse when Jiams and I were on the phone just now and she made me sing and play guitar for her hahaha.

So much fun sigh :') So many people made my day.

I'm tired and it's 2am and I can barely think properly. My eyes are half-open. I'd also like to pee but my brother brought a friend home to stay for the night ugh and I haven't actually seen him yet. It'd be dead awkward to walk out like that and say hi.

But for the sake of peeing. Hmm.

BYE

~

No comments: