Saturday, June 23, 2012

With a brick in hand, your lip gloss smile, your scraped-up knees

Stayed home to study chem today because it's a saturday and everywhere would be packed to the brim.

I get really sleepy when I study at home so I chewed on gum and listened to metal and absorbed interesting chem facts.

Studying chem and physics is so much more interesting than math or econs. But I'd say econs is the worst subject to study. Soooo dry. Worse than the beehoon my dad cooks. Haha a bit #nolink

But I got distracted, like I always do, and somehow ended up learning Your Call by Secondhand Serenade on guitar. Oh well.

I'm way too tired now though it's only 11pm. Body clock's been very weird recently. Can't wait to crash after SAs.

Ending off with a random picture of me and two pictures of the husband that doesn't know I exist

BYE

~

No comments: